What Thai food do you like to eat?
The 21 Best Dishes To Eat in Thailand
- Guay Teow (Noodle Soup)
- Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup)
- Tom Kha Gai (Chicken in Coconut Soup)
- Som Tam (Spicy Green Papaya Salad)
- Yam Pla Dook Foo (Fried Catfish with Green Mango Salad)
- Yam Talay (Spicy Seafood Salad)
- Laab (Spicy Salad)
- Pad Phuk Tong (Stir-Fried Pumpkin)
Which is healthier Pad Thai or Drunken Noodles?
What’s healthier – Pad Thai or Drunken Noodles? Overall, Pad Thai has less calories than Drunken Noodles. Pad Thai has 357 calories per cup whereas Drunken Noodles has 323 calories per cup.
What is the best Thai noodle dish?
The Best Thai Noodle Dishes
- Radh Nah. This dish is made with wide rice noodles. …
- Phad Kee Mao. The literal translation of phad kee mao is drunken noodles. …
- Phad See Iew. Wide rice noodles are the base of this dish as well, but it’s made with both soy sauce and oyster sauce. …
- Phad Woon Sen. …
- Ba Mee Hang.
What is the healthiest Thai food?
Here are the 10 healthiest Thai dishes.
- Som tam (papaya salad)
- Yum ma-muang (green mango salad)
- Yum talay (seafood salad)
- Tom yum goong (hot and sour soup with shrimp)
- Kaeng liang (vegetable soup thai style)
- Pad pak (fried vegetables)
- Pad pak bung fai daeng (stir-fried morning glory)
- Khao man gai (chicken and rice)
What gives Thai food its flavor?
The flavors come from chilis, garlic, shallots, shrimp paste, tamarind paste, and a bit of sugar. Curry Pastes – Red, Panang, Green, Yellow, and Massaman Thai curry pastes are widely available at Asian / international grocery stores.