Who does Vietnam trade the most with?
Vietnam top 5 Export and Import partners
|Market||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
What does US export to Vietnam?
U.S. goods exports to Vietnam in 2019 were $10.9 billion, up 12.2% ($1.2 billion) from 2018 and up 250.7% from 2009. The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2019 were: electrical machinery ($1.7 billion), cotton ($1.5 billion), aircraft ($787 million), plastics ($772 million), and machinery ($476 million).
What goods does Vietnam export?
Economy of Vietnam
|Export goods||Electronics, textiles products, machinery, footwear products, transportation products, wooden products, seafood products, steel, crude oil, pepper, rice and coffee|
|Main export partners||China(+) 19.6% United States(+) 18.1% Japan(+) 7.43% South Korea(+) 7.09% (2018 est.)|
What goods does the US trade with Vietnam?
The top U.S. imports from Vietnam are electric machinery and equipment, apparel and footwear, furniture, industrial machinery, fruits and nuts, leather goods, fish and iron and steel. Electric machinery and equipment is currently the top export from Vietnam to the U.S. and is also Vietnam’s No. 1 export worldwide.
What is Vietnam’s biggest export?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$153.5 billion (44.1% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $23.9 billion (6.9%)
- Footwear: $23.8 billion (6.8%)
- Clothing, accessories (not knit or crochet): $15.5 billion (4.5%)
- Furniture, bedding, lighting, signs, prefab buildings: $15.5 billion (4.4%)
What’s the major religion in Vietnam?
There are 06 major religions in Viet Nam, namely Buddhism, Catholicism, Protestantism, Muslim, Caodaism and HoaHao Buddhism. Buddhism: Buddhism was introduced in Viet Nam in the early years A.D. From the 10th century to 15th century, Buddhism in Viet Nam witnessed rapid growth along with national independence.
What is Vietnam main source of income?
Main Sectors of Industry
Vietnam’s economy is based on large state-owned industries such as textiles, food, furniture, plastics and paper as well as tourism and telecommunications. Agriculture represented 14% of GDP and employs 36% of the total workforce in 2020 (World Bank).
What should I buy in Vietnam?
23 Best Things to Buy in Vietnam – 2021 Vietnam Shopping Guide
- Food – Vietnam Must By Snacks. You can’t go to Vietnam without feasting away at the amazing dishes they have to offer. …
- Tailored Clothing. …
- Elephant Print Pants. …
- Vietnamese Coffee Grounds and Phin Filter. …
- Lanterns. …
- Paintings. …
- Conical Hat. …
- Fake Luxury Items.
What food does Vietnam Export?
Top 2020 processed food exports to Vietnam included:
- Processed/Prepared Dairy Products.
- Food Preparations & Ingredients.
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
- Processed/Prepared Seafood.
- Processed Vegetables & Pulses.
- Syrups And Sweeteners.
- Alcoholic Beverages.
- Chocolate And Confectionery.