How do I change my Facebook back to English?
If you own an Android, you can also change the language through your Facebook app:
- Click the menu icon on the top right of the menu bar (it’s the three horizontal lines).
- Scroll down and open the “Settings & Privacy” sub menu. Select “Language.”
- Now choose your language from the list provided.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
Why is Facebook in Chinese?
1 That’s because Facebook is banned in China, along with many other global social media providers. 2 The Chinese government controls Internet content and restricts, deletes, or bans content it deems is not in the interest of the state. This has grown to become a long list of companies.
Why is my Facebook language changed?
By default, the Facebook app automatically uses whichever language your iPhone uses. You can change this setting, but you do so outside of the app. Open Settings, and then scroll down to Facebook. Select Language, and then choose the language you want.
How can I change the language of my Facebook?
To change your Language and Region settings:
- Go to your Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Language.
- Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
Can I change the language?
On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Search settings page. Choose your language settings. … Language of Search results: This setting lets you pick more languages to see search results in. We try to automatically find results written in the language you selected above, but you can always choose more languages.
How do I change my phone language from Chinese to English?
How to Change the Android Language Settings from Chinese to English
- Hope you know the settings icon on Android. Tap on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and find the menu with the icon “A”. …
- Now you just press the menu at the top and change the language to English or the desired one.
How do I change my browser language?
Change the language of your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More . …
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language. …
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
How can I change my Facebook account in 2020?
First step up, select the Menu and click on Settings & Privacy. For the second step, open the Language tab. Next step, click on the Edit button. Select the Region you need.
Why are my Facebook emails in a different language?
Some users unknowingly changed their facebook emails and push notification settings to a foreign language. While for others, facebook’s bug changed the language preferences automatically when their location was changed, which has been resolved now.
How do I change the primary location on Facebook?
Click the three horizontal dots next to “Lives in.” This is on the right side of the page. Click Edit Current City on the menu. Replace the existing city with a new one. Simply click in the box, backspace or delete over the city name, and enter a new location.
Why am I getting emails from Facebook in Chinese?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.