Who is the richest man of Thailand?
The top 10 richest in Thailand are:
- Chearavanont Brothers; $30.2 billion.
- Chalerm Yoovidhya; $24.5 billion.
- Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi; $12.7 billion.
- Chirathivat family; $11.6 billion.
- Sarath Ratanavadi; $8.9 billion.
- Osathanugrah Family; $3.5 billion.
- Somphote Ahunai; $3.3 billion.
- Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth; $3.25 billion.
Who is the richest Thai celebrity?
Richest People in Thailand
- Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha. $5 Billion. …
- Vanich Chaiyawan. $4.4 Billion. …
- Thongma Vijitpongpun. $2 Billion. …
- Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth. $2 Billion. …
- Thaksin Shinawatra. $1.6 Billion. …
- Keeree Kanjanapas. $1.3 Billion. …
- Aloke Lohia. $1.3 Billion. …
- Wichai Thongthan. $1.1 Billion.
How many billionaire does Thailand have?
2021 Thai billionaires list
Where do rich Thai live?
From what I heard, many of the Thai super rich lives in Sukhumvit area like red bull and CP group owners. But since that area is very crowded, many super riches/ celebrities started to live in the outskirt of Bangkok like Ramintra.
Is Thailand richer than India?
India has a GDP per capita of $7,200 as of 2017, while in Thailand, the GDP per capita is $17,900 as of 2017.
Who is the highest paid actor in the Philippines?
Pinoy Celebrities: Alleged Highest-Paid Stars With Expensive Contracts
- Bea Alonzo – 66.6 million/year – GMA (2021-2024)
- Piolo Pascual – 52.5 million/year – ABS-CBN( 2016-2019)
- Vice Ganda – 51.9 million/year – ABS-CBN (2010-2019)
- Angel locsin – 49.7 million/year – ABS-CBN (2007-2010)
How much do Thai actors get paid?
The average pay for an Actor is THB 731,469 a year and THB 352 an hour in Thailand. The average salary range for an Actor is between THB 523,071 and THB 912,003.
Is Thailand still a good place to retire?
Thailand receives a lot of attention as a retirement destination — and for good reason. The cost of living is low, which means you can stretch your retirement savings further. The country has a rich culture with delicious cuisine and friendly people.
What is the name of the richest state in Thailand?
Phuket has been named the richest province in Thailand, while the Northern province of Mae Hong Sorn has the highest poverty rate. According to the data released by the Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board, Phuket tops the income category as it is the only province in Thailand without poverty.