What is the biggest export country for the Philippines?
Philippines top 5 Export and Import partners
|Exporter||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
What is the biggest export?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
Which countries does Philippines export to?
In 2017, Philippines major trading partner countries for exports were Japan, United States, Hong Kong, China, China and Korea, Rep. and for imports they were China, Japan, Korea, Rep., United States and Thailand.
What is the most profitable crop in the Philippines?
High-value products: The leading crops in value per hectare are: Cavendish banana, mango, pineapple, onion, and cabbage. Banana and pineapple are export-driven and with intensive level of management. The latter’s prices are relatively low, but productivity is high and world market is not that volatile.
Is Philippines richer than India?
Philippines has a GDP per capita of $8,400 as of 2017, while in India, the GDP per capita is $7,200 as of 2017.
Is Philippines a third world country?
The Philippines is historically a Third World country and currently a developing country. The GDP per capita is low, and the infant mortality rate is high. Many of its citizens lack access to health care and higher education as well.
What are the top 10 imports of the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
What country has the best trade?
Year-to-Date Total Trade
|—||Total, All Countries||1,578.9|
|—||Total, Top 15 Countries||1,078.7|