How long is a flight from Malaysia to Bali?
2h 50min is the average flight time from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar).
How long does it take to go from Bali to Malaysia?
Average direct flight time is 3 hours 5 minutes.
The fastest direct flight from Malaysia to Bali is 2 hours 50 minutes.
Can I fly to Bali from Malaysia?
A direct flight from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Bali (DPS) takes around 3 hours, covering a distance of 1,670 km. Kuala Lumpur and Bali share the same time zone and the GMT for both is +8.
How many hours will it take from Malaysia to Indonesia?
However, some airlines could take as long as 33 hours based on the stopover destination and waiting duration.
Non-stop flight time from Malaysia (KUL) to Indonesia (CGK) by different airlines.
|KUL ➝ CGK||2 hours||Garuda Indonesia|
|KUL ➝ CGK||2 hours||AirAsia|
Is Malaysia cheaper than Bali?
Is Malaysia cheaper than Bali? In terms of shopping, nightlife, and dining, Bali is definitely cheaper than Malaysia. … Also, adventure activities like surfing, snorkeling, and scuba diving cost less in Bali as compared to Malaysia.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand ? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner …….
How can I go to Bali from Malaysia?
Bus, ferry, train • 4 days 13h
- Take the bus from Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur to HarbourFront.
- Take the ferry from Harbourfront Centre to Harbour Bay.
- Take the ferry from Batam to Surabaya – Tanjung Perak Port.
- Take the train from Gubeng to Ketapang.
- Take the bus from Ketapang to Denpasar.
How can I go to Thailand from Malaysia?
This safe route from Malaysia to Thailand is also the easiest way to travel by train. The first step of your journey is to take either a long distance ETS train to Padang Besar Railway Station (located just inside Malaysia, with immigration / passport control) or a KTM Komuter train for shorter distances.