Which bank saving account is best in Singapore?
Best savings accounts in Singapore with the highest interest rates
|Savings account||Realistic interest rates||Best for|
|OCBC 360||0.35% to 0.45% (w.e.f. Feb 2021)||Growing your savings|
|Maybank Save Up||0.48% to 2.93%||Loan customers|
|SCB Bonus Saver||0.48% to 1.08%||High spenders|
|BOC Smart Saver||0.7% to 1.4%||High earners & spenders|
Which bank account is best for savings?
Top Banks that have the Best Savings Account for Individuals
- State Bank of India (SBI) Savings Account.
- HDFC Bank Savings Account.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Savings Account.
- DBS Bank Savings Account.
- RBL Bank Savings Account.
- IndusInd Bank Savings Account.
Which bank is the best in Singapore?
Top Banks in Singapore
- DBS Bank. DBS Bank Ltd (formerly Developmental Bank of Singapore) is the largest bank in Singapore and South East Asia in terms of total assets. …
- OCBC Bank. …
- Standard Chartered. …
- Citibank Singapore. …
- HSBC Bank.
Which bank has best benefits?
Best checking account bonuses
- Citibank: up to $1,500.
- HSBC Bank USA: $450 or up to $600 bonus.
- TD Bank: $150 or $300 bonus.
- M&T Bank: up to $250.
- Chase Bank: $225 bonus or $100 bonus for college students.
- PNC Bank: up to $300 bonus.
- Capital One: $150 bonus.
- Huntington National Bank: $150 or $200 bonus.
Which bank account has highest interest rate?
Savings Bank Account Interest Rates of Banks
|Name of Bank||Rates of Interest (p.a.)|
|Axis Bank Savings Account||3.00% p.a. to 3.50% p.a.|
|IndusInd Bank Savings Account||4.00% p.a. to 6.00% p.a.|
|DCB Bank Savings Account||3.25% p.a.|
|RBL Bank Savings Account||6.25%|
Which bank has zero balance?
Latest Interest Rate for Zero Balance Savings Account
|Bank||Name of zero-balance savings account||Interest rate|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||811||4% to 6%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Basic Banking Account||0.5% to 4.90%|
|HDFC Bank||Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account||3.50% to 4%|
|Axis Bank||Basic Savings Account||3.50% to 4%|
Is HDFC better or Axis Bank?
Some of the key results of the comparison between the two banks are: Lowest Interest rate of HDFC Bank Personal Loan is 10.25%, which is lower than the lowest interest rate of Axis Bank at 10.49%. Hence, HDFC Bank is offering a cheaper loan option. … This makes Axis Bank a better option for Personal Loan.
Is Axis Bank good for savings account?
With a multitude of choices on their plate, Axis Bank customers can open a savings account best suited for managing their finances. Customers can access their savings accounts at any of the 11,500 Axis Bank ATMs and 2300 Axis Bank branches strategically located across the country.
How do I get a high interest rate?
Summary: 4 ways to earn more interest
- Open a high-interest online savings account.
- Switch to a checking account with a high yield.
- Build a CD ladder.
- Join a credit union.