Which is the best SIM card in Thailand?
The Best Prepaid SIM Cards for Thailand
- What Are The Top SIM Cards Offers for Thailand?
- SimOptions – Prepaid SIM Cards for Travelers.
- China Unicom.
- AIS – The Mobile Operator of Thailand.
- DTAC – Total Access Communication.
Can I buy Thai SIM card online?
You can buy a SIM card there and the staff will help you to set up your phone. However, if you want to get the best deal for Thai phone number, book your Thailand SIM card online and get it right at the airport.
How do I get a tourist SIM in Thailand?
You can get your Happy Tourist SIM Card at your airport of choice. Currently, the Happy Tourist SIM cards are available at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Don Mueang International Airport, Phuket International Airport, Samui International Airport, Krabi International Airport and U-Tapao International Airport.
Which mobile network is best in Thailand?
AIS secured the first place in the 4G availability with a remarkable score of 94.9%, followed by dtac and TrueMove H with 92.3% and 91.6% respectively. dtac jumps into the lead in download speed experience.
Can I use my US cell phone in Thailand?
1. Using a U.S. Cell Phone in Thailand – Most American cell phones are locked. What that means is you can only use them with a certain carrier so, if you’re using your cell phone with AT&T, you can’t just come to Thailand, buy a Thai SIM card and connect to a Thai network. Your locked phone won’t let you.
Can I buy a SIM card at Bangkok airport?
Like many other things in Thailand, buying a SIM card is quite simple, especially if you fly into either of Bangkok’s airports. At both Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang, all three cell companies have booths beside each other in the arrival hall.
How do I get Internet in Thailand?
To get Internet in Thailand you have basically 3 options :
- With a Wi-Fi (or cable) Connection : Your hotel, restaurant or café may provide you with a Wi-Fi connection (or a cable connection). …
- With a Local Sim of one of the cell phone Networks. …
- With the Sim Card of your country.
How do I get data in Thailand?
There are three main cell service providers in Thailand: AIS (also known as One-2-Call, DTAC and Truemove. All offer ‘pay as you go’ deals for short and long term travelers and have 3g/4g capability. Popular plans include daily, weekly and monthly deals that suit pretty much any traveler’s schedule.
How do I get a SIM card in Bangkok?
Where can you buy a SIM card in Bangkok as a tourist?
- At the airport — you can pick up a SIM card at Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang airports when you arrive in the country. …
- At a shopping mall — Every shopping mall in Thailand has several phone shops, and some have many.
How do I register my AIS SIM card?
Get your SIM2Fly SIM card at any AIS store in Thailand or online. Register your SIM with your national ID or passport. To check registration status of your SIM card, dial *161# Start using your SIM card within 60 days of activation.