What things Cannot bring to Malaysia?
These prohibited items are banned completely from import into Malaysia:
- Knives and daggers.
- Pens and pencils.
- Goods that look like syringes.
- Indecent or pornographic material of any description.
- Counterfeit money.
- Chemicals that are poisonous.
- Cloth with prints or duplicates of verses from the Quran.
Can I bring food into Malaysia?
Most foodstuff are generally admissible aside from those outlined in Quarantine Boards upon arrival in Malaysia. Fresh fruits like mangoes, mangosteens, bananas, as well as citrus fruits like oranges, limes, and lemons are not permitted unless you have an import permit and phytosanitary certificate.
Can I send vitamins to Malaysia?
Bringing Medication into Malaysia for Personal Use
1. Medicines including vitamins and health supplement bringing into Malaysia only for your own personal use or for one of your family members shall not exceeding such quantities as may be reasonably required for one (1) month’s use by one (1) person only.
Can you send chocolate to Malaysia?
So items such as cheeses and fruits are out of the question. Additionally, items such as cakes or chocolates are also tough to send as they are likely to melt in a hot weather or shipping depots in Malaysia that are not always air conditioned.
How can I avoid custom duty in Malaysia?
Any golden rules or possibilities to avoid or escape from duty tax in legal way?
- Break the shipment into a few small shipments, said one piece per shipment that not more than 0.5kg.
- Ship via normal mail instead of parcel or courier.
- If you do not want to be taxed, go under the less-than-RM500 rule.
What do I have to declare at Malaysia customs?
Under the provision of the Customs Act 1967, travellers entering Malaysia are required to declare all dutiable or prohibited goods in their possession. Failure to declare dutiable or prohibited goods or making false declaration is an offence.
How much cash can you bring into Malaysia?
Allowed: local currency (Malaysian Ringgit-MYR): up to MYR 30,000. – and foreign currencies: up to USD 10,000. – or equivalent. Higher amounts may be exported if import has been declared upon arrival.
Is US dollar accepted in Malaysia?
Do they accept US dollars in Malaysia? No, US dollars are not accepted as payment in Malaysia. However, you can easily change them in banks or exchange offices.
How much does it cost to ship to Malaysia?
See how low shipping rates from the US can be!
|Weight||Budget Economy 5 – 10 days||FedEx Priority 1 – 3 days|
|2lbs||12.99 USD||44.99 USD|
|3lbs||17.99 USD||46.99 USD|
|4lbs||19.99 USD||52.99 USD|
|5lbs||24.99 USD||59.99 USD|
Can I bring medicine to Malaysia?
Tip: You can bring medication into Malaysia as long as it’s only for personal use. If you’re bringing anything unusual like syringes, strong painkillers or prescription sleeping pills, make sure you have a letter of explanation from your doctor.
Can I Courier medicine to Malaysia?
Yes, we can send Medicine Coureir to Malaysia, if you are not sending prohibited drugs.