What is the national fruit of Cambodia?
National fruit of Cambodia is Chicken egg banana.
What religion is practiced in Cambodia?
Cambodia is predominantly Buddhist with 80% of the population being Theravada Buddhist, 1% Christian and the majority of the remaining population follow Islam, atheism, or animism. Buddhist nun at Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
What you should not do in Cambodia?
13 Things Not To Do In Cambodia
- Avoid Carrying Single Currency.
- Don’t Go For Elephant Rides.
- Avoid Drinking Tap Water.
- Avoid Feeding Or Giving Money To The Beggars.
- Do Not Disrespect Monks.
- Don’t Take Your Skin For Granted.
- Don’t Rely Totally On Internet.
- Strolling Casually Into The Temples Isn’t Allowed.