How do I get a Thailand phone number?
Thailand’s international dialing code is +66. Local Thailand virtual numbers have a two digit area code followed by seven digits. Toll free telephone numbers in Thailand have the +1800 prefix followed by six digits.
How do I make my mobile number International?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How can I save Thailand number on Whatsapp?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
How do you dial 66?
To call Thailand from the U.S., you can follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 66, the country code for Thailand.
- and finally the phone number (8 digits).
What does +44 mean in front of mobile number?
44 is the country code for the UK. 0 is the long distance dialling code within the UK, from STD (subscriber Trunk Dialling) used to access the ‘long distance’ or trunk network. You don’t need it if dialling the UK from overseas as the call arrives already on the trunk network.
How do I add +44 to my mobile number?
The UK mobile phone number ‘07911 123456’ in international format is ‘+44 7911 123456‘, so without the first zero.
To use the previous example:
- Country code: +44.
- National destination code: 7911.
- Subscriber number: 123456.
- The result: +447911123456.
How do I enter a valid mobile number?
Mobile Number validation criteria:
- The first digit should contain number between 7 to 9.
- The rest 9 digit can contain any number between 0 to 9.
- The mobile number can have 11 digits also by including 0 at the starting.
- The mobile number can be of 12 digits also by including 91 at the starting.
Can I use WhatsApp in Thailand?
Re: Does Whatsapp work in Thailand? Yes it does !!
How do I text someone in Thailand?
To text you need to input either 0064 or 64 (NZ country code) +cell phone number minus the first zero. Your text will then send. If you want to call the person you dial the 009 then 64 +phone number (minus the first zero), by dialling the 009 first you will then get the cheaper rate for phone calls.